Assurance and compliance provides the peace of mind required for any business that is public facing in ensuring it provides a safe and secure environment for both staff and members of the public.
Our estate assurance reviews report on the condition and performance status of the portfolio. We provide technical advice and health checks on the condition and quality of health and social infrastructure in any aspect of the project life cycle, including:
- Technical Project and Program Management;
- Specialist Cost Consultancy;
- Compliance advice on healthcare facilities;
- Estates and Facilities dept Assurance Reviews;
For more information please view or download our Estates Assurance Review service sheet (PDF)
We can provide a wide range of Fire and Health & Safety advisory services to help you manage, develop and ensure the compliance of your fire safety systems, policies and procedures, whether during the design stage of a new build or refurbishment project or in relation to existing and in-use buildings and sites.
- Assurance and compliance;
- Authorising Engineer (Fire) - external specialist;
- Cause and effect;
- Costings and / or Remedial specification;
- Fire equipment / asset (dampers, compartmentation, alarms/sounders) surveys;
- Fire risk assessment;
- Fire strategy Policy and procedures;
- System Health checks;
- Intrusive fire surveys;
- Landlord contract negotiations;
- Passive and active fire safety systems;
- Technical review (Design team participation).
For more information please view or download our Fire Safety Advisory service sheet (PDF)